Eaton Metal Products has a long history of providing quality products to the Oil and Gas industry. Our quality assurance & control programs go well beyond the requirements of the National Board Inspection & ASME code. We provide 100% traceability for all material that enters our shops, along with complete records of all non-destructive testing, welding & registration of our products with the National Board.
All welders & welding procedures are certified under ASME Section IX.
We hold current authorizations with ASME & the National Board
- ASME Section VIII, Division 1, “U” Code Stamp
- ASME Section VIII, Division 2, “U2” Code Stamp
- ASME Section I, “S” Code Stamp
- National Board, “R” Code Stamp for repairs and alterations
- National Board, “NB” Code Stamp
We utilize well qualified, 3rd party inspection services to provide an unbiased assessment of our work
- Visual Inspection (CWI)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Liquid Dye Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)